DAY 01 : ARRIVAL JOGJAKARTA – BOROBUDUR TOUR
Arrive at Adisucipto International airport in Yogyakarta with flight…..
Welcomed by our representative / driver cum guide. Then drive to Borobudur the biggest Buddhist temple in the world built at 9th century. Continue with a visit to Mendut and Pawon temples, nearby Borobudur. Older than Borobudur, this pyramid-shaped temple houses three impressively carved stone statues. Overnight stay in Borobudur at Saraswati Boutique Hotel.
DAY 02 : BOROBUDUR SUNRISE TOUR – JOGJAKARTA – CITY TOUR (B)
Today early morning around 05.00 to climb up to top of the Borobudur temple welcoming the beautiful sunrise at top of Borobudur Temple. After enjoy the sunrise and see the magnificent panoramic view, exploring magnificent Borobudur stands on a hillock with seven square terraces represent the steps of from the earthly realm to the nirvana at the three circular terraces to the biggest mother stupa at top. Thousand reliefs panels here depict the birth, enlightenment, the death Buddha and the journey of Bodhisatwa. Back to your hotel for breakfast. After take a rest and breakfast, check out time and then drive to Jogjakarta where you make a cultural city tour by visiting the Sultan palace built in 1755. After that proceed to the Tamansari water castle, birdmarket, the silver village Kota Gede and Batik home industry. 2 overnight stays in Jogjakarta Plaza or Grand Tjokro in Jogjakarta.
DAY 03 : JOGJAKARTA – EXCURSION TO PRAMBANAN & SOLO (B)
Breakfast at hotel, drive to visit Prambanan Temples the most beautiful complex of Hindu temple in Indonesia built at 9th century, compound by 3 main temples dedicated for the gods of Brahma, Siva, and Vishnu, in the main level where sixteen temples stand majestically here. Spend the rest of your time by walking around the complex. Continue to Solo the sister city of Jogyakarta, will bring you to Susuhunan and Mangkunegaran Palace. See the heirlooms of traditions inherited from the old Javanese Kingdom Majapahit. Then proceed to Pasar Klewer, Java’s wellknown textile market and flea market. On the return to Jogyakarta.
DAY 04 : JOGJAKARTA – TRANSFER AIRPORT (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Free time on your own. Transfer to Airport for onward flight. End of services.
- 4 days Transportation in comfortable air conditioned Deluxe car/midibus/bus incl. fuel as per itinerary
- 3 overnights accommodation in above hotels mentioned based on TWN/DBL/TRIPLE
- Daily breakfast
- Driver cum guide for group under 10 persons
- Entrance and parking fees as per program above
- English Speaking Tour Guide for group of 10 persons – up
- Daily Mineral water
Tour Not Included
- Personal expenses such as: Lunch & Dinner (under 10 persons), soft drinks, snacks, souvenirs, laundry, minibar, telephone, etc.
- Air tickets & airport tax
- Donations and tipping driver/tour guide
- Tour Guide / Local Guide (under 10 persons)
- Hotel surcharge on public holiday (if any)
- Any optional program