DAY 01 : ARRIVAL MEDAN – TANGKAHAN / 6 hours drive
Arrive at Kuala Namu airport with flight…
Welcomed by our representative / driver cum guide. Depart to Tangkahan, the Elephant lodge which takes around 5 hours. Arrive in Tangkahan you cross the Batang River by local raft or by new bridge to your lodge inn. 2 overnight stays in Tangkahan
Accommodation : Mega Inn / Jungle Lodge / Linnea Resort or similar.
DAY 02 : TANGKAHAN – BATHING & RIDING ELEPHANT FOR JUNGLE TREKKING (B)
After breakfast, you will visit the Elephant camp where you can see the Elephant bathing. You can join to wash the Elephants. After that you start trekking with Elephants for 1 hour to explore part of the Leuser National Park. The rest is your own program. You can walk along the bank of the Buluh River to see thousand beautiful butterflies by the river, visiting and bathing at the small waterfall in the rainforest close to the river and or swimming in Buluh river itself (optional).
Accommodation : Mega Inn / Jungle Lodge / Linea Resort or similar
DAY 03 : TANGKAHAN – MEDAN – AIRPORT (B)
After breakfast, free program until pick up from hotel. Leaving Tangkahan for Medan (6 hours drive). Proceed to airport of Kuala Namu to catch your flight to next destination. End of services.
- Transportation in comfortable air conditioned car incl. fuel as mentioned in the program
- 2 overnights accommodation in above good medium class hotels based on TWN/DBLTRIPLE
- Daily breakfast
- Private tour
- Driver, his meals and accommodation costs
- Entrance and parking fees as per program
- 1 hr Elephant ride in Tangkahan with professional local guide and Elephant bathing on the river
- Daily Mineral Water
Tour Not included
- Personal expenses such as: Lunch, Dinner, drinks, souvenirs, laundry, minibar, etc.
- Air tickets & airport tax
- Donations and tipping driver/tour guide
- Tour guide
- Any optional program
- Hotels in Tangkahan are simple, good clean with own bathroom. No warm water is available.
- Tour Guide (English/Dutch/Spanish/German/French speaking guide) normally is available for group of 10 persons – up