DAY 01 : ARRIVAL MEDAN – LAKE TOBA – SAMOSIR ISLAND / 5 hrs drive + 1 hr by ferry
Arrive at Kuala Namu International Airport with flight….
Welcomed by our representative / driver cum guide / tour guide. Stop at licensed money changer (optional). Proceed to Parapat lake Toba for 5-6 hours drive. Today you drive along endless palm tree, rubber and cacao plantations and through the historic city of PematangSiantar. Arrive at Parapat, a town on the shore of Serene Lake Toba from where you cross over the lake to the island of Samosir. Check-in hotel. Overnight stay on Samosir island.
Accommodation : Tabo Cottages / Toledo Inn / Samosir Cottages / Samosir Villa Resort or similar
DAY 02 : SAMOSIR ISLAND EXCURSION –BRASTAGI HIGHLAND (B)
After breakfast at hotel, it’s time to explore this magnificent island by visiting Tomok Village to see the ancient tomb of king Sidabutar, then visit Ambarita village to see the famous stone chairs & execution place of King Siallagan. Back to Parapat by ferry. Continue to Brastagi the Karo highland. Enroute stop at Sipiso-Piso waterfall to see the magnificent 110 meters and an extraordinary view of Lake Toba from the north side, Simarjarunjung to enjoy ginger tea and fried bananas (own personal expenses). Next stop is the ancient King’s Palace of Batak Simalungun / Rumah Bolon. Route from lake Toba via mountain resort with it’s refreshing weather and magnificent scenery which has an abundance of flowers, vegetables and fruits. Arrive in Brastagi the mountain resort where you can visit Gundaling hill to see the two active volcanoes in Brastagi: Sibayak (2.172 m) and Sinabung (2.417 m). Then visit fruits market which has many fruit, vegetables and flowers. Check in hotel. Overnight stay in Brastagi.
Accommodation :Mikie Holiday Resort / Sinabung Hill Resort / Grand Mutiara or similar
DAY 03 : BERASTAGI HIGHLAND – MEDAN CITY TOUR – AIRPORT (B)
Breakfast at hotel and proceed back to Medan. Visit Shwedagon pagoda Replica at Taman Alam Lumbini. Upon arrival in Medan, you will make a city tour by visiting remaining Malay, Chinese and Dutch colonial architecture buildings such as Maimoon palace the palace of the Sultan of Deli which was built in 1888 and the Great Mosque. Proceed to the airport for your onward flight. End of our services.
This itinerary can be customized according to your flight schedule or reversed direction
Tour Price included
- 3 days Transportation in comfortable air conditioned Deluxe car incl. fuel as per itinerary
- 2 overnights accommodation in above hotels mentioned based on TWN/DBL/TRIPLE
- Daily breakfast
- Private tour
- Driver, his meals and accommodation costs
- Entrance and parking fees as per program above
- Ferry cost Parapat – Samosir island vice versa
- Daily Mineral water
Tour Price not included
- Personal expenses such as: Lunch & Dinner, soft drinks, snacks, souvenirs, laundry, minibar, telephone, etc.
- Air tickets & airport tax
- Donations and tipping driver/tour guide
- Tour Guide / Local Guide
- Hotel surcharge on public holiday (if any)
- Any optional program
- Tour Guide (English/Dutch/Spanish/German/French speaking guide) normally is available for group of 10 persons – up