Pick up from hotel in Medan at 7.30 in the morning.
Depart to Binjai the place of the camp as a visitor center for around 2 hours drive. Upon arrival in the camp, you prepare the rafting equipments ; helmet, life jacket, paddle and rubber boat. After that you drive to the starting point of your Sei Bingei rafting around 45 minutes. Before you start the rafting there will be a briefing for safety during the rafting. This Bingei river rafting trip is a fascinating adventure with grade 2 and 3 rapids. You will be accompanied by a professional rafting guide. The trip takes about 2 hours down the Bingei river. You will enjoy the Bingei river with its beautiful landscape. During the activity you can do nice swimming and jumping off a 6 metres’ cliff down to the river. After finished rafting, you drive back Medan and continue for a city tour by visiting remaining Malay, Chinese and Dutch colonial architecture buildings such as Maimoon palace the palace of the Sultan of Deli which was built in 1888, the Great Mosque, Post office and Merdeka Walk. Return to hotel. Drop you off at hotel where you are staying. Day tour ends.
- Transportation in comfortable air conditioned Deluxe car incl. fuel as per itinerary
- Driver and his meals
- Entrance and parking fees to visit objects as mentioned in the program
- Rafting included – Welcome Drink, safety equipment (helmet, life Jacket, paddle), Rafting Guide, 1x lunch buffet, local transport
- Mineral water
Tour Not included
- Personal expenses such as: Dinner, soft drinks, etc.
- Donations and tipping driver/tour guide
- Tour guide
- Any optional program